Babies don’t keep. They grow and change so much in their first year!
This is exactly why my Milestone Membership program is a popular choice for expectant parents.
If you are interested in 2 or more sessions within a year, definitely ask about the Membership program, as it comes with several perks! Below are some common milestones to choose from to document your baby’s growth!
1) Maternity – if you’d like to learn more about when to book a maternity session, or if you are on the fence about whether you want to do a maternity session or not, go check out this blog post.
2) Newborn – That fresh baby smell, those tiny little details, your baby all curled up in a little ball resting on your chest. It’s magic.
3) 3-4 months – Your little one is starting to smile & interact with you & at this point in time, feeding may be easier than it was when they were a newborn. They are starting to rock at tummy time (which is fun for photos) & we can get lots of photos of their personalities beginning to emerge.
4) 6-7 months – One of my favorite milestones. It’s truly a precious time. Your baby still likes to be held, they are beginning to sit up on their own. Personalities are strong – whether it is your little one’s signature giggle (that might reveal their first tooth) OR their signature pouty lip, we will create memories of these little details for you to look back on forever.
5) 8-10 months – Your little one might be on the move! They are likely learning to crawl, and may be pulling up to stand! We can capture sweet memories of your little one playing with toys, crawling to you, etc. (another fun thing to do is a bubble bath or sink bath for this stage since babies are usually sitting well at this time & typically love water play!).
6) 1 year – Woohoo! This is a celebration for your little one, but also for you as parents! Congratulations! At this age, your little one may or may not be walking on their own, but we can capture walking photos with your little one solo OR with you assisting your baby as they take some steps holding your hands (which is a favorite of mine). We can also arrange for some celebratory items – balloons, a smash cake, a sink bath to clean off after said cake smash – tell me ahead of time if you want one or more of these items and we will make it happen!